Threat Hunting with your own tools or Open Source Tools
Open Source Threat Hunting has matured but requires a high level of diverse skills. Contact us for demo and discussion on your unique use cases.
“82% of all SOCs are investing in advanced Threat Hunting programs.” – SANS Institite Survey, 2017
Proof of Concepts on Microsoft Security Solutions
- Microsoft has invested billions of dollars to protect itself and has made this capability available for Microsoft Customers. We can assist with Proof of concepts for
- Microsoft Defender Advance Threat Protection
- Azure Sentinel Microsoft SIEM
CONTINUOUS SECURITY VALIDATION AND TESTING SERVICE
This service offering involves the deployment of an agentless, machine based automated penetration testing platform (Pentera) to: Identify exploitable vulnerabilities over the entire network and not just within certain segments of the network. Report against test data and analysis. Provide remediation recommendations & guidance. Retest network after remediation implementation to assess effectiveness of remediation. Report against retest data.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN PENETRATION TESTING AS A SERVICE?
- Each Pentest engagement covers a maximum of 1048 Live IP addresses/Devices
- Project Duration 5 Days
- 15 hours of Professional service support per test run.
- Remote awareness training for IT and Security Operations team
- Reporting & Result Analysis
- Remediation Recommendations
AUTOMATED PENETRATION TEST METHODOLOGY
Upon payment of the Service fees, the PenTera platform license is deployed as depicted below.
Active Threat Assessment
AN ACTIVE THREAT ASSESSMENT (ATA) ANSWERS THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION ABOUT HOW SAFE WE ARE FROM ADVANCED CYBER THREATS AND IF WE ARE ALREADY COMPROMISED. THE OUTPUTS FROM AN ACTIVE THREAT ASSESSMENT CAN GUIDE AN ORGANIZATION ON WHAT STRATEGIES AND DECISIONS BUSINESS LEADERS CAN TAKE TO MITIGATE FROM CURRENT AND FUTURE CYBER-ATTACKS.
Active threat assessment services are designed to identify hidden but active cyber threats as well as detect, fingerprint, and analyze rogue, misconfigured, unauthorized wireless, wired devices or IOT devices in your environment.
Our analysts deploy probes, sensors and host-based inspection technology to assess your environment, looking for anomalies and signs of compromise based on knowledge of attack groups. An Active Threat Assessment will reveal areas of exposure and confirm the existence of current threat in your environment and inform methods, tools and techniques to remove them and prevent further damage.
Remediating Consulting Services
A Remediation Program is essential for every organisation that operates an information security system. Remediation can be an arduous task that can burden the Information Technology teams, leaving the organisation vulnerable even though the weakness has been identified.
Our Cost-Effective Remediation Program focuses on exploitable vulnerabilities identified in our bespoke Penetration Testing as a Service. We work with your team to build a prioritized remediation plan focused on issues found within your infrastructure and updates your vulnerability information.
- Our Service Include
- Consulting and directing discussion with various stakeholders for the removal of specific protocols that you are running in your environment
- Customized and prioritized approach to remediating any security issues identified
- Decommission recommendations including removal of vulnerable applications
- Secure vulnerable applications or any machines or groups on the network that are out-of-date, deprecated platforms and applications no longer supported by the vendors. Through our virtual patching.to “wrap” the vulnerable application.
- After the identified priorities have been fixed, they are retested to ensure they have been completely removed from your environment, providing you with complete assurance of your investment in time and money.